Грамматика. Ключи к упражнениям 200- 250. Четвертое издание
1. Kate cooks. 2. Kate will cook. 3. Kate is cooking. 4. Kate cooked. 5. I do not eat. 6. I am not eating. 7. I shall not eat. 8. I did not eat. 9. He spent. 10. He did not spend. 11. Did he spend. 12. Where did he spend. 13. She helped. 14. She did not help. 15. Did she help. 16. How did she help. 17. Do you go. 18. Are you going. 19. Will you go. 20. Did you go. 21. What does your brother do. 22. What is your brother doing. 23. What will your brother do. 24. What did your brother do.
1. Nellie will leave. 2. I am, my friends are waiting. 3. You were, did you like, I enjoyed. 4. Will you go. 5. I know, she has, she will live. 6. They didn’t know. 7. She is worrying, the problems are not. 8. He was, had. 9. Am I going. 10. Various kinds of sports are. 11. Both children and grown-ups are. 12. What is the matter, she is, I do not know. 13. Where are you going, I am going, which will take. 14. Do you know, a very interesting match took. 15. He went. 16. I was, I enjoyed. 17. Our football team won. 18. Where is Boris, he is playing. 19. I am, I missed, I know, it is.
1. My friend goes. 2. He did not go. 3. Why did you go. 4. We shall grow. 5. What are you doing. 6. He is sleeping. 7. Where did your father work. 8. Will you go. 9. He did not watch. 10. We wrote. 11. I bought. 12. My granny did not buy. 13. What will you buy. 14. Father is working. 15. We went. 16. Will your brother go. 17. Granny is not cooking. 18. We cooked. 19. My sister washes. 20. When do you go. 21. What will you prepare. 22. Will you invite. 23. How did you help. 24. I shall send. 25. I meet. 26. His grandfather is listening, that is, he always listenes.
1. Max isn’t, he is washing, he washes. 2. He will not play. 3. We saw. 4. Does your mother cook. 5. We made. 6. I spent. 7. Where did you spend. 8. Where will he spend. 9. What is mother doing, she is cooking. 10. I did not play. 11. We went. 12. I met, is. I wrote. 14. Will you write. 15. I am not writing. 16. Mother cooked. 17. Nick will not go.
1. I am writing.
2. I was writing.
3. My little sister is sleeping.
4. My little sister was sleeping.
5. My friends are not doing, they are playing.
6. My friends were not doing, they were playing.
7. She was reading.
8. She is not reading.
9. She is going.
10. What are you’doing, I am drinking.
11. Were you drinking, I was not drinking, I was eating.
12. She was reading, she is reading.
13. My cat is playing.
14. The sun was shining, birds were singing.
15. Are you eating.
16. Were you eating.
17. What is your father doing.
l8. What was your father doing.
19. Why is she crying.
20. Why was she crying.
1. I went. 2. I was going. 3. I was going. 4. I was doing. 5.I was doing/. 6. I did. 7. I was doing. 8. I was doing. 9.I did not play, I wrote. 10.I was not playing, I was reading. 11. He was not sleeping, he was doing. 12. I was going, they were talking, laughing, I was laughing, I was still laughing, I told, my father and mother liked. 13. I went, I found, I brought, I decided, I fed, took, I was taming.
1. I played. 2. I was playing. 3. He was playing. 4. We were playing. 5. My brother did not play, he played. 6. My sister was not playing, she was playing. 7. Mother was cooking. 8. She was cooking. 9. We washed. 10. We were washing. 11. Did you do. 12. Were you doing. 13. Why was she sleeping. 14. He was sitting. 15. What was Nick doing. 16. What were you doing. 17. I was not sleeping. 18. What did he do, he read. 19. What was he doing, he was reading. 20. Was she sleeping.
I. I came, my little sister was sleeping. 2. Nick came home, his brother was playing. 3. Mother came, I was doing. 4. Father came, Pete was sleeping. 5. Mother came, the children were playing. 6. I got, my mother and father were drinking. 7.I came, he was watching. 8. I saw, they were playing. 9. I opened, the cat was sitting. 10. Kate opened, the children were dancing. 11. Tom was crossing, he fell. 12. I was going, I met. 13. We were going, we met. 14. Grandmother was going, she saw. 15. Henry was walking, he found. 16. We were walking, we saw-. 17. I was washing, I found. 18. Granny was reading, she fell. 19. I was playing, I saw. 20. Nick was running, he fell.
1. The girl was cooking, the lights went out, she burnt (burned). 2. The boy hurt, he was skating. 3. The woman entered, the children were feeding. 4. I was visiting, I bought. 5. It started, we were bathing. 6.I was having. 7. He came, I was doing. 8. What were you doing. 9. I was going. 10. You were sleeping, I went. 11. He was reading, I came, sat. 12.I was walking, a tram passed. 13. She was looking, I saw. 14. We were answering, the headmistress entered. 15. They were drinking, I came. 16. He was walking, a boat passed. 17. The old man was thinking, he fell. 18. We listened. 19. I entered, the teacher was writing, the pupils were copying. 20. They were getting, it began.
1. I went. 2. I was going. 3. What were you doing, I was playing. 4. I came, the children were standing. 5. We were playing. 6.I was preparing, I cut. 7.I went. 8. Did you go, I went. 9. What did you do, I translated. 10.I rang, he was sleeping. 11. Grandfather was watching, he fell. 12. My friend came, I was doing. 13. I was going, I met. 14. Nick rang, I was helping. 15. The children were walking, they saw. 16. I came, my sister was washing. 17. Mike was playing, he found. 18. I was drawing, I broke. 19. I met, he was going. 20. I looked, the children were playing.
1. Father was watching. 2. I went. 3. I finished. 4. I was playing. 5. He began. 6. She was washing. 7.I met. 8.I came, Kate was playing. 9.I met John, he was going. 10. I was going, I saw. 11. They played. 12. They were playing. 13.I was cleaning. 14. We went. 15. The teacher opened, the pupils were sitting. 16. He got. 17. Father came. 18. I was reading. 19. She fell. 20. Mother was drinking.
1. We went, there was, we enjoyed, we were skiing. 2. They met. 3. Where did you spend. 4. We were, twenty minutes were. 5. I was playing, my friend came, he invited, I accepted. 6. He rang, asked. 7. I came, my friend was already waiting. 8. I was going, I broke. 9. The teacher walked, the boys were listening, the girls were eating and drinking. 10. She was going, I met, she wasn’t going. 11. What were you doing, the accident happened, I was walking. 12. The thieves took, he was leaving.
1. The cat took, ran. 2. He was reading, I came. 3. I got. 4. The train started. 5. He put, opened, went. 6. I was sitting. 7. He came. 8. I was going, I saw. 9. We were having. 10. He was writing, I came. 11. He was making, I left. 12. He wrote. 13. I looked, they were smiling. 14. What were you doing. 15. I went. 16. The lesson began. 17. Somebody knocked, she was arguing. 18. Pete was jogging, he lost. 19. The police took, I was going. 20. He was shaving, he heard.
1. Lena swept. 2. Lena was sweeping. 3. Did they go. 4. They were sailing, they saw. 5. We were working. 6. Mother was cooking. 7. She finished. 8. We were having. 9. They translated. 10. I opened. 11. Did you go. 12. I did not see. 13. I opened, my friends were sitting. 14. When did you begin. 15. We were discussing. 16. I was reading, I found. 17. Did you watch, we were watching. 18. When did you go. 19. I went. 20. I was sleeping. 21. I came, my little brother was sitting, he was playing, I told, he was making.
1. I fed. 2. What were you doing, I was feeding. 3. What did your brother do, he played. 4. I began. 5. Helen was cooking. 6. What were you doing, your sister came. 7. Were you having. 8. He did not go. 9. Nick went. 10. Rick was sleeping. 11. We were playing, it suddenly started. 12. I saw, he was crossing. 13. He began. 14. He was repairing. 15. He finished. 16. We were playing. 17. Kate did not go, she was writing. 18. When did your father come, he came. 19. My father came, my mother was making. 20. We did not go.
We were walking, we saw, that was passing, he recognized, the bus was, we were, we had, we decided, we heard, he said, I was going, I suddenly saw.
The sun was going, I reached, which was, the working day was, the villagers were coming, two boys were driving, I approached, asked, an old man said, he took, a fire was burning, we entered, one girl of about eighteen was preparing, two other girls were still doing, the old man invited, they all seemed, we had, my new friends and I went, the moon was shining, the night was, that evening was.
1. Where were you, I was, I rang, nobody answered, I was, I was reading, did not hear. 2. What were you doing, I was working, I was, I did not see. 3. Nina celebrated, there were, I came, somebody was playing, two or three pairs were dancing. 4. Somebody is playing. 5. I like. 6. I looked, it was raining, people were hurrying. 7. What were you doing, I was having. 8.I came, I saw, were sitting, father was reading, who lives. 9. I was working. 10. It was raining. 11. Where is your sister, she is, she is doing.
1. We had, they say, they are having. 2. She was shopping, she lost, she doesn’t know. 3. They are announcing, we have, one of our suitcases is missing. 4. Who is speaking, I don’t know. 5. He doesn’t smoke, he isn’t smoking, he was, he wasn’t smoking, he was working. 6. My sister was washing, she found. 7. When did you learn. 8. We are going, it is. 9. Who are you waiting. 10. Her car broke, she was driving. 11. When and where did it happen. 12. She always wears, she is wearing. 13. What is she watching. 14. I saw, he was runnig, he didn’t have. 15. What does your son do, he studies (is studying). 16. What are you doing. 17. She opened, a man was standing, it was, she didn’t recognize, he was wearing. 18. We went.
1. Where does your brother work, he works. 2. Was your grandmother sleeping, you came. 3. What will your brother do. 4. I did not go, I shall go. 5. Where was Kate going, you met. 6. They are skating. 7. Did you skate, we were skating, we shall skate. 8. He skates. 9. What are you doing, I am washing. 10. What were you doing, I was having. 11. Are you having. 12. The boss enters. 13. The boss entered. 14. When will the boss come. 15. We were listening. 16. I entered, the secretary was typing. 17. My friend rang. 18. My friends are playing. 19. Kate does not write. 20. Did you see. 21. Did your father go. 22. What did Nick do. 23. When does Nick get. 24. Where will your mother go. 25. I shall invite. 26. A disco, which took place, kept.
1. I am applying, want, the visa is. 2. They were listening, the telephone rang. 3. I am looking. 4. My train leaves, I’ll drive. 5. Shall I check. 6. Cars are getting. 7. He gets. 8. A father and his son were travelling, it was snowing, a strong wind was blowing, they were going, they heard, the father lost, they were, their lives were, a helicopter took, they were, the happy father looked and said, I’ll never drive, it snows, I promise, it is, it is.
1. have written. 2. has helped. 3. have learnt. 4. has told. 5. has swept. 6. has put. 7. have eaten. 8. have drunk. 9. has brought. 10. have put. 11. have had. 12. has taken. 13. have put on. 14. has made. 15. has opened. 16. have bought. 17. has ordered. 18. have looked. 19. have recorded. 20. have translated.
Перевод: 1. Ученики написали диктант. 2. Мой друг помог мне решить трудную задачу. 3. Я выучил стихотворение. 4. Она рассказала им интересную историю. 5. Катя подмела пол. 6. Официант поставил перед ним бутылку лимонада. 7. Я позавтракал. 8. Мы выпили воды. 9. Он принес им мясо с овощами. 10. Ты поставил посуду на стол. 11. они выпили чаю. 12. Она убрала со стола грязные тарелки. 13. Дети надели пальто. 14. Сюзанна сшила себе платье на день рождения. 15. Она открыла коробку шоколадных конфет. 16. Я купила молоко для молочного коктейля. 17. Джеймс заказал бутылку яблочного сока. 18. Мы купили плеер и несколько дисков с хорошей музыкой. 19. Ты посмотрел новости или свой любимый фильм? 20. Я перевел трудную статью с немецкого языка на русский.
1. doing, writing. 2. written. 3. studying. 4. learnt. 5. teaching. 6. taught. 7. done. 8. found. 9. looking. 10. talking. 11. talked. 12. said. 13. telling. 14. told. 15. told. 16. had.. 17. having. 18. spoken. 19. asked. 20. learnt. 21. writing. 22. doing, reading. 23. read. 24. I am answering. 25. He has fixed, he isn’t having any trouble. 26. You have just heard tomorrow’s weather forecast. (It’s a statement, not a question).
1. Why has he stopped. 2. My cousin is looking, he hasn’t found. 3. It has been. 4. What are you studying. 5. They have just given you a pay rise. 6. She is knitting. 7. Have you only had, you haven’t eaten. 8. People are planting. 9. Are you going. 10. Johnny, who has finally found, is giving. 11. How long have you been. 12. Have you seen. 13. What are you looking. 14. Nancy is looking. 15. She is going, she is not going. 16. Has Mike left. 17. Have they paid. 18. How long have you known. 19. Your car is making. 20. The boy has done, is taking. 21. I am having. 22. Jay has never travelled. 23. We have always had. 24. Larry has never owned.
1. She is still typing her article.
2. We haven’t seen her for a long time.
3. The grandparents have already visited their grandsons.
4. And now they are sitting in the drawing room and talking about them.
5. Have you ever been to Africa?
6. He has done everything for her. And now he is going to buy her a house.
7. The concert hasn’t yet begun and we are sitting in the hall and discussing our problems.
8. Wait for me! I haven’t taken money.
9. I have just had breakfast.
10. He has already had breakfast.
11. We haven’t had breakfast yet.
12. They are still drinking tea in the canteen.
13. I have already done my homework.
14. He is still doing his homework.
15. We have had three lessons today.
16. They have just had a meeting.
17. She hasn’t yet read this book.
18. She is still reading.
19. Who has written it?
20. What have you written to him?
21. I’ve just been to the dentist and I am feeling (I feel) a lot better.
22. He is lying. He hasn’t done his homework yet.
23. Why isn’t he eating dinner? — He is still talking (speaking) to his friend on the phone.
24. Where has that lazy cat disappeared to? — She is over there. She is sleeping in front of the fireplace.
1. She has lived. 2. She lived. 3. The rain has stopped. 4. The rain stopped. 5. Mary has bought. 6.I bought. 7. The wind has blown. 8. The weather has changed. 9. The wind changed. 10. We travelled. 11. He has travelled. 12. I have seen. 13. She saw. 14. Alex met. 15. I have just met. 16. The children have already decided. 17. They decided. 18. I haven’t seen, I saw, you didn’t see, I was.
1. I felt, went. 2. Where did you spend. 3. Have you ever spent. 4. I met. 5. I have never visited. 6. He visited. 7. I have just got. 8. Did you take. 9. He was. 10. Were you. 11. They left, he was. 12. He has not yet come. 13. Has he gone. 14. When did you see. 15. I have not seen. 16. His health has improved, I saw. 17. Have you passed, I passed, I haven’t bought. 18. He has already moved, he found, he has been.
1. I have not yet eaten. 2. He did not eat. 3. Did you play. 4. Have you played. 5. What have you prepared. 6. Mike has made, he made. 7. Where have you put. 8. Have you seen. 9. When did you see. 10. Has your mother promised. 11. I have made. 12. He has fallen, when did he fall, he fell. 13. I have already done. 14. I did. 15. He has just come. 16. He came. 17. Nick played. 18. She has already come. 19. I read. 20. I have read. 21. I have never been. 22. Have you ever been. 23. Have you ever seen. 24. I’ve invited, when did you see, I haven’t seen, I called.
I. She has just gone. 2. She left. 3. We have not yet solved. 4. When did it all happen. 5. The weather has changed. 6. You have made. 7. A large black cloud has covered. 8. All my papers have fallen. 9. When did you open, I opened. 10. The sun has not risen. 11. I saw. 12. I have not read. 13. Trams have stopped. 14. How many times have you been. 15. I have translated. 16. We went, the rain spoilt. 17. It has stopped. 18. The lecture has not yet begun.
1. It was. 2. When did you meet. 3. I have not seen. 4. Have you gathered. 5. Where have you put. 6. The new school began working. 7. I have done. 8. The building of the house began. 9. The rain has stopped. 10. We have already solved. 11. He came. 12. I have never spoken. 13. He has just finished. 14. Have you made. 15. What books did you read, you lived. 16. They have not yet come. 17. He was, he has recovered. 18. Everybody has read. 19. Have you booked, I have, I booked 20. I have not seen, you left, you have changed. 21. Have you read. 22. I have not seen. 23. Why have you put. 24. Why have you left. 25. We have not met, we both have grown.
1. What are you doing, are you writing, I have written, I am working, when did you write, I finished. 2. I have already had. 3. What’s the weather like? Is it still raining? — No, it has stopped raining. 4. I have lost. 5. I have not met. 6. Nina has just finished. 7. Where is Sergei, he has gone, he left. 8. What are you reading, I am reading. 9. They read, have you read. 10. My watch has stopped, there is. 11. Have you seen, I saw. 12. Have you heard, I have, when did you hear, I heard. 13. You have changed, has anything happened.
1. With whom did you discuss. 2. I have seen. 3. I entered, I saw, my mother was standing, cutting, she was cooking. 4. I heard, I ran, saw, a child was lying, crying, what has happened, why are you crying, have you hurt. 5. They went. 6. They have been. 7. He came, had, read, began. 8. When did your friend return, she returned, did you go, I didn’t, I was. 9. Has your brother returned, he came. 10. Have you been, when were you, I was. 11. Where is your brother, he has just come, he is taking. 12. I saw, I understood, he was working, he was writing, did not notice. 13. I came, the children were running and singing, we have learnt. 14. The young man entered, she looked, what do you want, she said, why have you come. 15. It was raining, I left, I returned, put, started. 16. Are you working, I am preparing. 17. That is, it is, I’ve just taken. 18. Where did you learn. 19. Have they already thought, have they bought, Mark has just ordered, he has mentioned, he hasn’t ordered, he has thought, the shop has charged. 20. Why are you shivering, I am shivering, I am. 21. I have sprained. 22. A world-famous violinist is playing. 23. The children were playing.
1. Tom returned. 2. Tom had returned. 3. I finished. 4. I had finished. 5. He thought, he had lost. 6. Ann told, she had seen. 7. I came, mother had already cooked. 8. Father returned, we had already done. 9. The teacher entered, the pupils had already opened. 10. Kate gave, she had bought. 11. Nick showed, he had drawn. 12. The boy gave, he had brought. 13. Mother saw, Nick had not washed. 14. The teacher understood, Lena had not done. 15. I knew, my friend had not yet come. 16. I woke, father had already gone. 17. Nick thought, his father had not yet come. 18. Mary told, she had cooked. 19. I found, I had lost. 20. We came, the train had already left.
1. The teacher had examined. 2. I remembered, I had left. 3. All my friends were, I had passed. 4. Poor Oliver lay, Sikes had left. 5. He opened, looked, tried, what had happened. 6. All the passengers saw, the old man had travelled. 7. We came, he had returned. 8. My friend visited, he had lived. 9.They entered, the performance had begun. 10. My mother told, she had received. 11. Where had you worked, you entered. 12. He had studied, he entered. 13. Lanny said, he had got. 14. The boy wanted, he had organized. 15. Lanny did not know, who had attacked. 16. The girl was, she had found. 17. He remembered, he had not rung. 18. The train reached, he had made. 19. My uncle had left, he hurried. 20. She thought, Gert and Lanny had quarrelled.
1. I had done, I was playing. 2. Father had come, he was having. 3. Grandmother had washed, she was watching. 4. I met, he was eating, he had bought. 5. Father came, we were cooking, we had gathered. 6. I saw, she was sorting, she had picked. 7. I came, I saw, my little brother had broken, was playing. 8. I opened, I saw, the teacher had already come, the pupils were writing. 9. I came, my sister was reading, she had brought. 10. Mother came, the children were eating, she had cooked. 11. I rang, he was still learning, he had begun. 12.I looked, the children were playing, Pete had brought. 13. The children had settled, they were watching.
We went, we took, the bus was, many people wanted, we got, went, we were crossing, I saw, he was standing, he was waiting, who had come, wished, a man came, I had, two boys had just asked, he had, we entered, the football players were coming, we met, he showed, we agreed, he asked, I had played.
1. There were, one of them was writing, the other was reading. 2. He did not tell, he had received. 3. I asked, he knew, she lived, I said, I did not know. 4. He asked, I could. 5. She said, he had given. 6. I asked, he had put. 7. He told, they had spent. 8. I was sitting, thinking, the door suddenly opened, I had not seen, entered. 9. She came, we were having, it was. 10. I saw, he was leaving. 11. I had not seen, we met. 12. He had left, I had. 13. He felt, wanted. 14.I thought, he had already gone. 15. I found, he was talking, who were standing. 16. He spoke (was speaking), we had never heard. 17. He told, he had learnt. 18. He entered, took, went.
1. I returned, I had lost, I came, I saw, who was standing, he was waiting, he had lost. 2. I woke, it was, I called, nobody answered, he had already left. 3. I went, the rain had stopped, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, the morning was. 4. The rain had stopped, I looked, saw, who was standing. 5. They told, he had left. 6. I didn’t find, I was, the train had left. 7. He wanted, he had lived. 8. The telegram came, he had left. 9. She looked, she had worked.
1. He came. 2. She had finished. 3. He had translated. 4. I have never been. 5. We worked. 6. I had had. 7. I have not seen. 8. When did you see. 9. My sister has already graduated. 10. His brother had broken. 11.I have seen. 12. Have you ever been. 13. They were cooking. 14. I have just seen. 15. She was washing. 16. She has drawn. 17. I was talking. 18. The TV programme had begun, I came. 19. I have not eaten. 20. She had not read. 21. She was doing, I came. 22. She has found.
1. We lived, went. 2. My sister spent. 3. She has lost. 4. All the children had returned. 5. Columbus discovered. 6. Columbus did not know, he had discovered. 7. I have already read. 8. He had discussed, he took. 9. Mother has baked. 10. She was reading. 11. I have never been. 12. They told, you had got. 13. When did you receive. 14. Our grandmother was cooking. 15. She has bought. 16. They travelled. 17. We have not seen. 18. They ate, I had brought. 19. The children had had, they went. 20. Have you ever been. 21. They were sitting, listening, who was telling. 22. My friend has just rung. 23. I was standing, it began. 24. We have not skated.
1. Her son has finished. 2. My brother was training. 3. My sister has bought. 4. I have not danced. 5. Nick came, his friends were playing. 6. When did your sister go. 7. My friend has just recovered. 8. I have never been. 9. We were talking. 10. I spoke. 11. Kate has washed. 12. Has your mother returned. 13. She was doing. 14. The cat drank, I had given. 15. Have you ever been. 16. He has not read. 17. They had reached. 18. I have not yet received. 19. She had forgotten. 20. We have already studied. 21. He spent. 22. I have bought. 23. He had learnt, he went. 24. She had spent, she went.
1. My friend likes, he eats, I met, he was eating, he told, he had bought, he is eating. 2. I always come. 3. I came. 4. Nick will not go, he went, he has already been, he is crying. 5. What is your brother doing. 6. My father works, it is, he isn’t working, he is reading. 7. I haven’t seen, have you been, I’ve had, you know. 8. What was he doing, he wasn’t doing, he was just looking. 9. We are having, I am. 10. Something awful has happened, her little daughter has swallowed.
1. We have brought. 2. Jane is swimming. 3. What were you doing. 4. Have you ever seen. 5. I went. 6. We go. 7. Nick had done. 8. Will you help. 9. Nick came, his mother had returned, was cooking. 10.1 was going, I suddenly remembered, I had forgotten. 11. Grandfather told, he had worked. 12. Mr. and Mrs. Smith arrived, they discovered, someone had broken, their video recorder and television had disappeared, they don’t know, they have done. 13. The man got, the conductor was collecting.
1. He is working, he will finish, you come, he will be. 2. Has Pete gone, I think, he usually plays, he is not. 3. He was reading. 4. Will you go, I am, I am doing, I have not yet written, you wait, I shall go, I want, I did not go. 5. The children had done, mother came, she came, they were playing. 6. I lost, I was playing. 7. You come. 8. Where do you usually take (get).
1. Mike eats, he is eating, I saw, he was eating, he said, he had eaten, he will fall, he eats. 2. They were walking, talking, Nick stopped, said, I have lost, you do not find, we shall have. 3.I came, I learnt, my train had already left. 4. What was he doing, you saw. 5. I shall give, I finish. 6. The ship was crossing, a great storm broke.
1. The rain has stopped, the sun is shining. 2. You help, I shall do. 3.I always get, I shall get. 4. What are you reading, I am reading, I am, Tom will soon come, I want, he comes. 5. You see, I want. 6. I came, my brother was sleeping. 7. When will you come, I shall come, I am not. 8. I don’t like. 9. He came. 10. I shall ring, I come. 11. I shall show, you like. 12. He had come. 13. Pete will certainly help, you ask. 14. This little boy has never seen. 15. You arrive.
1. I put, where are they, I have eaten, will you bring, you do not make, granny is sleeping. 2. Have you ever been. 3. What was Nick doing, you rang, he was playing, he told, he had already written. 4. Why is she sleeping, it is, she never sleeps. 5 . Will you go, I have already been, I was, I go, I did not go, I had (have) not read, I am reading, I shall go, I finish. 6. I receive.
1. Autumn has come, it is, it is getting, the days are getting, it often rains, it will be. 2. I had done, I quickly ran, my friends were waiting. 3. We had. 4. What have you learnt, I am, I have not prepared, I was, did not know, I shall prepare, you don’t prepare, you will get. 5. What were you doing. 6. Mike always does, he will begin, his father has promised. 7. Mary came, her brother was reading, she had brought.
1. Where are you going, I am just taking. 2. Our students have done, they are, they know, they hope, they will make. 3. The expedition has covered, they are still. 4. Will you go. 5. Nick said, he had read. 6. My father combined. 7. A great number of students were studying, I entered. 8. The storm was raging, the sailors were trying. 9. He had changed. 10. I entered, the students were listening.
I looked, it was raining, you will get, you go, I won’t, I shall take, we have, I wanted, I found, there was, they all were, I took, carried, I went, it was still raining, I went, sat, a young woman came, sat, I had finished, was, I absent-mindedly took, started, she stopped, I had taken, I returned, I went, took, got, I had met, was riding, she saw, she said, you have had, haven’t you.