Упражнения «Вопросы в косвенной речи» (с ответами)
1. Измените предложения с общими вопросами на косвенную речь.
Например: «Are you happy?» he asked her. («Ты счастлива?», спросил он ее.) — He asked her if she was happy. (Он спросил, счастлива ли она.)
- I asked him, “Have you seen my dog?” (Я спросил его: «Ты видел мою собаку?»)
- “Can you give me an ice-cream?” asked the little girl. («Вы можете дать мне мороженое?» — спросила маленькая девочка.)
- “Do you know when she will return?” he asked. («Ты знаешь, когда она вернется?» — спросил он.)
- The teacher said to the girls, “Have you done your homework?” (Учитель сказал девочкам: «Вы сделали домашнее задание?»)
- The little boy asked the man, “Will you help me?” (Маленький мальчик попросил мужчину: «Вы поможете мне?»)
- “Are you coming home with me?” he asked me. («Ты пойдешь со мной домой?» — спросил он меня.)
- “Do you really come from Japan?” the prince asked the young man. («Вы действительно родом из Японии?» — спросил принц молодого человека.)
- “Don’t you have a driving license?” I asked her. («Разве у вас нет водительских прав?» — спросил я ее.)
- Ann said, “Did anybody see you?” (Анна сказала: «Тебя кто-нибудь видел?»)
- “Are they hungry?” my mother asked. («Они голодны?» — спросила моя мама.)
- “Can you speak French?” the manager asked. («Вы можете говорить по-французски?» — спросил менеджер.)
- “Was your sister at home?” Bob asked. («Твоя сестра была дома?» — спросил Боб.)
2. Вы встретили бывшего соседа Уильяма. Он задает вам много вопросов:
- How are you?
- Where have you been?
- Where is your sister?
- What does her husband do?
- How much do you earn?
- When will you pay my money back?
- Why did you move to another place?
- Where are you going?
- Why didn’t you call me last month?
- What time can I call you?
Расскажите своему другу, о чем вас расспрашивал Уильям. Начинайте со слов: Не asked me . He wanted to know . He wondered .
Например: He asked me how I was. (Он спросил, как у меня дела.)
3. Выберите подходящую форму глагола в каждом предложении.
- Paul asked me whether I liked travelling. — “. (Do you like/Did you like) travelling?” asked Paul.
- He asked me if I had finished the essay. – “. (Did you finish/Had you finished) the essay?” he asked me.
- Helen asked me if she could leave. – “. (Can/Could) I leave?” asked Helen.
- I asked Sam where we were going. – “Where . (are we/were we/we were) going?” I asked.
- Mark asked Liz if she had met anyone the previous Sunday. – “. (Did you meet/Have you met) anyone last Sunday?” asked Mark.
- The policeman asked him whether the gun belonged to him. – “. (Does/Did) the gun belong to you?” asked the policeman.
- David asked his daughter when she would get back. – “When . (would you get/will you get/have you got) back?” asked David.
- Diana asked me what time the film started. – “What time . did/does the film start?” asked Diana.
- A passer-by asked me where the nearest toilet was. – “Where . (was/has been/is) the nearest toilet?” asked a passer-by.
- She wondered who would buy that car. – “Who . (will/would) buy that car?” she wondered.
- I asked him if he had seen my dog.
- The little girl asked whether I could give her an ice-cream.
- He asked me if I knew when she would return.
- The teacher wondered if the girls had done their homework.
- The little boy asked whether the man would help him.
- He asked if I was coming home with him.
- The prince asked the young man if he really came from Japan.
- I wanted to know if she didn’t have a driving license.
- Ann asked if anybody had seen her.
- My mother asked whether they were hungry.
- The manager asked if I could speak French.
- Bob wanted to know if my sister had been at home.
2. He asked me where I had been. (Он спросил меня, где я был.)
3. He wanted to know where my sister was. (Он хотел узнать, где моя сестра.)
4. He wondered what her husband did. (Он интересовался, чем занимается ее муж.)
5. He asked me how much I earned. (Он спросил меня, сколько я зарабатываю.)
6. He asked when I would pay his money back. (Он спросил, когда я верну ему деньги.)
7. He wondered why I had moved to another place. (Он поинтересовался, почему я переехал в другое место.)
8. He asked me where I was going. (Он спросил меня, куда я иду.)
9. He wanted to know why I hadn’t called him the previous month. (Он хотел узнать, почему я не позвонил ему в прошлом месяце.)
10. He asked what time he could call me. (Он спросил, во сколько можно мне позвонить.)
- Do you like travelling?
- Did you finish the essay?
- Can I leave?
- Where are we going?
- Did you meet anyone last Sunday?
- Does the gun belong to you?
- When will you get back?
- What time does the film start?
- Where is the nearest toilet?
- Who will buy that car?
Упражнения на прямую и косвенную речь в английском языке
Сегодня выполняем упражнения на прямую и косвенную речь в английском языке. Вначале предлагаю Вам повторить правила прямая и косвенная речь в английском языке. Надеюсь, вы готовы и мы можем приступить к выполнению упражнений.
В статье есть упражнения на употребление
Косвенная речь упражнения. Утвердительные предложения.
В данной главе выполним indirect speech exercises на перевод утвердительных предложений из прямой речи в косвенную.
Упражнение 1. Change the direct speech into reported speech. Переведите в косвенную речь.
Example “I work hard,” Jillian said.
— Jillian said that he worked hard.
- “I am planning to go to Kenya,” Sally said.
- “I take my little sister to school every day,” little Anthony said.
- “You may take my textbook,” Nonna said.
- “They are playing in the gym now,” Nick said.
- “I don’t like chocolate,” Mary said.
- “My sister is ready to go” Helen said.
- “My mother usually goes shopping on Saturday,” the girl said.
- “The birds build their nests among the trees,” the teacher said.
- “I am not married,” Jimmy said.
- “I can’t read these books. I don’t like them,” Petra said.
Упражнение 2. Change the direct speech into reported speech. Переведите в косвенную речь.
Example 1: I have already finished the test. -> He said he had already finished the test.
- We have gone on holiday.
- Nelly can’t write; she has cut her finger.
- The Ivanovs have travelled to many places.
- Sam has already learnt the poem.
- My sister has broken my pencil.
- My dad has never travelled by plane.
- Andrew has lost his keys.
- Jill has never slept in a tent.
Example 2: The party finished late. —> He said (that) the party had finished late.
- They lived in a camp when they were on holiday.
- My brother got up early this morning.
- Li was a famous sportsman.
- The couple agreed to meet at six.
- Yesterday, I saw Mary in the street.
- Sammy arrived by train.
- Nicky went home early yesterday.
- The kids played tennis in the yard.
Example 3: I’ll meet them at school. —> He said he would meet them at school.
- The match will take place next week.
- This work will take little time.
- My parents will come at 3.
- Mike will do this exercise later.
- My friend won’t be able to come.
- They’ll build a new hotel here.
- It will rain tomorrow.
- Sandy won’t be able to come.
- We’ll have examinations next year.
Упражнение 3. Imagine that you met your friend and he told you something. Writе what he told you.
Example: I haven’t seen you for a long time.—> He told me that he hadn’t seen me for a long time.
- I was away from school because I was ill.
- I phoned you many times but you were out.
- Some of the schoolmates came to see me.
- I had a cold and stayed in bed.
- I watched TV.
- I’ll come to school next week.
- I’ll be better I hope.
- The doctor has given me many pills.
Упражнение 4. Перепишите предложения из косвенной речи в прямую.
Example: He said the meeting had finished. —> The meeting has finished.
- He said that his bus hadn’t come in time the day beforе.
- The boys said they would go to the football match.
- He said their team hadn’t won the last game.
- Molly said that she had gone to the library after school.
- Liz said that she would go home early.
- Wе said that we hadn’t made any plans yet.
Косвенная речь упражнения. Вопросительные предложения.
Переходим к упражнениям на отработку перевода вопросительных предложений из прямой речи в косвенную.
Упражнение 5. Imagine that you saw your doctor yesterday because you had a bad headache. Tell your partner what questions the doctor asked.
Example: Do you sleep well?
— The doctor asked me if I slept well.
- Is anything wrong with you?
- Do you sometimes have headaches?
- Are you taking any medicine now?
- Do you spend much time out- of-doors?
- Do you do sports?
- Have you a good appetite?
- Do you usually go to bed late?
- Will you follow my advice?
Упражнение 6. Imagine that a reporter from the local newspaper came to your school yesterday. Report his questions.
Еxample: How long have you studied at this school?
— He asked me how long I had studied at that school.
- What do you like about your school?
- What school activity did you have last?
- What good habits have you formed at school?
- What is your favorite subject?
- What is more important for you at school?
- How often do you go on school trips?
- What is your school record?
Упражнение 7. Report the questions.
Example: Are you glad to be back?
— He asked me if I was glad to be back.
- How are you?
- How long have you been away?
- Are you going away again?
- What will you do in future?
- Why did you come back?
- What are you doing now?
- Have you made new friends?
- Where are you living now?
Упражнение 8. Report the questions.
— She asked him if he was English.
- Can Molly speak English?
- What impressed you most in England?
- When did Rick come home yesterday?
- Does Megan like travelling?
- Will you come to my place on Friday?
- Is it your second visit to England?
- Why have you come to scotland?
- Will Molly stay at the hotel long?
Упражнение 9. Write reported questions.
— She asked who he was.
- “Why is she working so late?” he asked.
- “Is she British?” he asked.
- “What’s her name?” he asked.
- “What did she buy?” he asked.
- “Will you have something to eat?” she asked.
- “Have they got any money?” she asked.
- “How did you do that?” she asked.
Косвенная речь упражнения. Побудительные предложения.
Упражнение 10. Imagine that your mother gave you some instructions. Report them to your partner. Use the sentences below.
She told me to feed the cat.
- Come home straight after school.
- Warm up your dinner.
- Wash up the dishes after the dinner.
- Buy bread, milk and sugar.
- Start doing your homework before I come.
- Take the dog for a walk.
- Clean your room.
- Wait for me at home.
Упражнение 11. Tell your partner what instructions you have got from different teachers today. Use the sentences below.
— She told us not to be late for the lesson
- Don’t stay outside after the bell comes.
- Don’t run along the corridor.
- Don’t make noise.
- Don’t look into your neighbor’s exercise-book.
- Don’t lie on your desk.
- Don’t ask me silly questions.
- Don’t waste time at the lesson.
- Listen to me attentively.
- Write down the rule into your exercise-books.
- Get down to work.
Надеюсь, вы справились с этими упражнениями по теме Косвенная речь.
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!
22 Комментариев для «Упражнения на прямую и косвенную речь в английском языке»
Спасибо. Оччень удачные упражнения!
Пожалуйста, собирала для своих учеников)))
Подскажите как перевести в косвенную речь предложение they said «we had booked the room before we left «
they said they had booked the room before they left
Скажите, а ответы ко всем тествм по грамматике есть? с чем сверять?
Елена, к данным упражнениям готовых ответов нет.
Очень хорошие упражнения! Спасибо
Добрый вечер, завтра контрольная) Прошу помощи! Как выполнять подобные предложения?
They lived in a camp when they were on holiday.
My brother got up early this morning.
Li was a famous sportsman.
The couple agreed to meet at six.
Yesterday, I saw Mary in the street.
Sammy arrived by train.
Nicky went home early yesterday.
The kids played tennis in the yard.
Добрый, ну если нужно перевести в косвенную речь, то нужно знать в каком времени глагол говорения, если в настоящем, то изменения нужно по смыслу только делать, а если в прошедшем, то глагол переводить на время назад:
He said they had lived in a camp when they had been on holiday.
He said his brother had got up early that morning.
He said Li had been (was) a famous sportsman.
He said the couple had agreed to meet at six.
He said he had seen Mary in the street the day before.
He said Sammy had arrived by train.
He said Nicky had gone home early the day before.
He said the kids had played tennis in the yard.
У вас предложения в прошедшем времени, следовательно нужно переводить в past perfect (Had+ V3)
Добрый вечер! Мне кажется, здесь опечатка. Проверьте, пожалуйста.